Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!
























































My Birthday was December 3rd. This was #24 for me! Wow! Time Flies. Wanted to show some pics and brag on some people who made my day Special! Mom made me my fav. chocolate cake with sprinkles & brought it to me at the office. My coworkers at work took me to Garibaldi's- made them sing to me! And my Sweet Husband sent me a Dozen Peach colored Roses to my office, then took me out to eat at Woody's on the Water and gave me an Upper Body Massage gift card to the Day Spa! And even Macy gave me a Birthday Card!





It was a special day! Thank you to all those who sent me a message via text, facebook, or myspace! I hope to have many, many more!










0 comments: