Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Monday, December 1, 2008

Few Events Updated











Wow, I can't believe Decemeber 1st is already here! It has been an Awesome year, with so many Amazing events happening in our lives!








First, I'd like to Congratulate my Husband for doing such a wonderful job on the 2008 Football Season with the New Hope Trojans. They made it all the way to Round 3 of the Playoffs. They had a winning season before playoffs of 6 & 4! After the playoffs, they ended the season with 8 & 5 Victory! They boys should be very proud of themselves. Matt, you should be proud of yourself! I am so thankful for you and the time you spent with the guys. Can't wait for next year's season!








Next, December 3, is my Birthday. Whoa, can't believe my age! Its crazy how time flies when your having a ball! Thank you to my wonderful parents for having me as their child and giving me life.








Also, December 12, Matt & I will have been married 5 months! Its been so much fun as a newlywed! Matt is such a great person, who amazes me everyday. Let me brag on you a little, because you deserve it! I would like for everyone to know, that our first date together was Shopping at 6:00am on Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving!)! I was so Shocked that he decided to do this! I asked him to do it with me, if he "really" wanted to date me! So, I guess it turned out to be more than he just wanted to "really" date me! So, every year we continue this celebration, except this year, we got up at 3:30AM! WOW! I told you he needed to be bragged on!








Hope everyone has a great December! Remember, the reason for season!




0 comments: