Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Friday, October 17, 2008

Ok, so I guess its time I play catch up again for all you bloggers!

Matt & I are both staying busy right now with all of our activities throughout our lives! Matt has school, being a new husband, and Football! I have a new job, being a new wife, and learning to be a coach's wife! It is so much fun! Somedays though, I feel like the activities will never end or slow down. But I guess that's what happens when you get old! haha.

I love the weather right now. I hate being cold! I wish it was like this all year long! I have my house all decorated for Fall/October/Halloween. I love decorating! I have many childhood memories of growing up with our house always decorated for the next season coming up! Thank you mom for all those fun and memorable memories!

I can't believe Matt & I have been married now for 3 months and 5 days! Time flies by when your having fun! He is a wonderful husband and I blessed to have him as mine! I know God gives him all the paitience in the world to put up with me! I still haven't mastered this whole cooking thing yet.....but maybe one day it will hit me! Matt is so good about helping me when I am trying to cook or he will just cook something up himself for the two of us, or we just go eat at Mr. John's Place! (They are neighbor!)

Well, I hope I have caught you up to date a little bit. I promise more next time!

Oh, Macy is doing great as well. She is still SPOILED as can be! Macy calls Matt her "Daddy-Coach"! Its the cutest thing ever! And she just calls me Mommy! She's so sweet! We hope to have another child soon......it will be a Bassett Hound Child, for all of those who were thinking the other kind of child!

0 comments: