Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kitchen in House





The first set of 3 photos shows the kitchen right after we had painted it. The second set of 3 photos shows some changes made to kitchen. Matt had a wonderul idea to change up the look of the kitchen to add a backsplash to the back wall. Looks Great!


After painting Eating Room, next came the Kitchen. I wanted it to be bright, so it would wake me up in the mornings when I'm supposed to be cooking Matt breakfast! haha!


By the way, my parents surprised me and but in a whole new sink counter and cabinets on the opposite wall from sink. (See pics.) I love my countertop, matches paint perfectly! I don't have pics on this computer of the old counter cabinets, but believe me they needed revamping!

0 comments: