Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING...........

Plenty & Plenty of Beautiful Eyeshadows to choose from.....




It's ALL ABOUT THE BRUSHES!!!!

The ULTIMATE MIRACLE SET...... and OH, DOES IT WORK MIRACLES!!!!




Gotta LOVE THE MICRODERMABRASION SET! Don't go spend $100's of $$$ at the Spas, see me about buying the set for ONLY $55! WOW!!!!


A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!!!! BEAUTIFUL LIPSTICK COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!


And these are just some of the MANY, MANY products that MaryKay has to offer!
Go play & shop with my website: www.marykay.com/bkeith5555


YOU GUESSED IT!










I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for MaryKay Cosmetics! I am so EXCITED about doing this.....So much so, that I would LOVE for you to come to my Grand Opening of My New Business!










The party will be on Saturday, February 7th, at 2:oopm, at Mr. John's Place Restaurant (contact me for directions)!










I'll post another tomorrow on MORE DETAILS! STAY TUNED!










Hope to see you there!!!!!!!










0 comments: