Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MARRIED!

Well, I'm finally posting for all of you people who have been begging me to post as a married woman now! Married life is awesome! It is so much fun to wake up next to person who loves you more than anything in the world and will do whatever for you. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and I will never be able to thank him enough for blessing me with an honest, true loving man! We are finally getting the house in some kind of order after about 2 weeks now of putting everything away and trying to find a spot for it all and remembering where you put it! Matt has started back to school and I have found a job after many prayers! I'm really excited about this new opportunity that God has given to me. I will be selling office equipment, furniture, and supplies to various locations such as School Teachers, Principles, Secretaries, Church offices, Doctors' office and other place. This should be a learning experience and I love being around people. So please continue your prayers for the Keith family for the new job and for getting back into the groove of things with Matt at school and Football season! Its HOTT outside! I'll post pics of wedding/honeymoon later! Enjoy one of the MANY pics we took on our honeymoon!

0 comments: