Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"ENGAGEMENT FIESTA SHOWER" !!!

The Guests in Line for Mexican Food!



More guests!


And more!



Matt & I opening the Outside Gifts






Matt & I with his Nannie





Me with SOME of my Bridesmaids that were there supporting us!





Us with the Greatest Party Hostesses! (What you think about Matt's Shirt?! Looks just like him doesn't it!)





Me with my Wonderful & Loving Parents!




Food Tent with the Cutest Decorations!









Matt & I about to eat our Mexican Food!








Many of the "Outside Gifts" we recieved!








Our own matching Cooking Aprons! For when we want to cook!






Some of the Guests that showed to support our Engagement!





I know this is the moment alot have you been waiting on! So I will do one at a time so that everyone can see.

The first shower we had was the "Engagement Fiesta" given by David & Susan Forrester. Really great friends of ours and we are so blessed to have them as friends. The Shower was going to be at her house, however, with all the rain we have had lately she had to move it to the Dance Studio. Which this was totally fine with us! We all had a wonderful time and there was a great turnout! Susan & David asked the guests to bring something for both of us to use Outside of House!

Here are some pictures from it. April 12, 2008

0 comments: