Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
baby

Monday, June 4, 2007

Kerry Ellis and Wesley Farmer Wedding week-end




This past week-end was a wedding of some good friends of mine- Kerry Ellis & Wesley Farmer. Very Beautiful Wedding, outstide in her father's garden! Me & Matt had a wonderful time at the rehearsal dinner and at the wedding/reception! I will add more photos later!

The first pict. is of me, Ben, Kerry, and Meagan- the rest of my 'siblings' (which Kerry is the Bride) at the rehearsal dinner

The second pict. is of me & matt ready to go to rehearsal and dinner!

3 comments:

Katie McCrary said...

good job beth, i am off on wednesdays now, so any wednesday you want to stop by the house i will help you build a header and design your page...looks good, katie mccrary

The Wood Family said...

Hey Beth! Welcome to bloggerville, it can be addicting!

The Keiths said...

Thanks gals for commenting on my blog! I'm kinda new to this, so everybody just be patient with me!